Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Teo, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teo

Teo Active Member

Hi, I've been depressed since November. I'm doing shit at school, I annoy my parents and I hate myself. I looked out the window one day and didn't feel the need to live. My Chemical Romance and my girlfriend are the things keeping me alive but I still feel the urge to kill myself.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2007
  2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

hey, I'll give you a late welcome :)
    You need to address your problems..answer the questions, why do you do shit at school, why hate your parents and yourself?
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2007
  3. Teo

Teo Active Member

I'm doing shit at school because I'm not very smart, I hate myself because I feel useless and I annoy my parents with my stupidity.
  4. RunningAway

RunningAway Well-Known Member

Here is another late welcome as you have been a member longer than me :)

You do not sound stupid Teo :hug: You do not have to live up to what others may expect of you. The most important thing is that you can become happy with yourself. Easier said than done - I know. But when the burden of being good enough for others is made slightly easier perhaps other things will start fitting into place.

5. gemusan

gemusan Active Member

Hey Teo,

Here's a wonderful quote I recently read:

"The marvelous richness of human experience
    Would lose something of rewarding joy
    If there were no limitations to overcome.
    The hilltop hour would not be half so wonderful,
    If there were no dark valleys to traverse."

~ Helen Keller ~

Times may be bad for you right now but when things get better, and they will, the happiness you'll feel will be that much greater.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.