Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Kelly, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelly

Kelly Member

Hi, this is Annas friend and roommate. I dont know why I signed up. Mostly to tell you all how much I appreciate your concern for Anna and the kind words that were said after she left. This has been a very terrible experience for me. Its so hard to believe she is gone. I knew she was depressed and having difficulties but I did not think she would go. Just wanted to say hi and thank everybody. I dont know if this is the right place to post this or not. Just need to thank you all. Thank you to those who tried to help her and give her hope.
  2. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

What? O_O who's Anna? Did she commit suicide? =\
  3. Kelly

Kelly Member

Yes: a--hole, why dont you read a little more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:duh:
    Thanks for the welcome:gun:
  4. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

Dont get upset Kelly, not everyone knows everyone here, its a big site.. Jedis post was thoughtless but not malicious

Welcome, I hope you can get some support here, for your grief, and perhaps some understanding :hugs
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. Sorry to hear about Anna, Kelly. I hope you find support here if you need it. :hug:
  6. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Was so sad to hear that she did it... She was my friend...
  7. weirdal

weirdal Forum Buddy

8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

welcom to sf
    sory about your friend
    i know you're hurting but there was really no need for that comment to Jedi,
    anyway :hug: :welcome:
  9. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF Kelly. I know your hurting with the loss of a dear friend. Please think about what you may say to other people. Not everyone see's updates like the ones about Anna. Jedi didn't mean his comment in that way. So please don't lash out. He didn't know.

Once again, i'm sorry for your losee.

We'll do everything we can to support you.

10. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Im sosad to hear that Anna didnt pull through. Did not know her well, but she obviously thought that was the only way to end her suffering :(
    Hope you can get some support here. Anna is in my thoughts and prayers.
    Love, Beret
  11. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Welcome Kelly!
  12. Kelly

Kelly Member

Thank you everyone. I do apologize for the comment made to Jedi. Was not appropriate and was having a very bad moment when I read that. Still just not thinking straight.

So to Jedi-- I am sorry hun. I am new here since Annas' death and have not checked the site out that much. So I hope you understand and dont think of me as a mean person. I lashed out due to the extreme stress and I hope you accept my apology. :shake:

Thanks e- child, Beret, vikki, White Dove, sam,Isa, weirdal,gentlelady.
    Thanks for the welcome. Although I never expected myself to be here.
    Thanks for your kind words for Anna.
    Hope you all can bear with me, I want to help other people. I dont want to see anyone take their life. I have made a promise to myself in Annas' memory that I will try as much as I can to help and be supportive to everyone. I couldnt help her. but maybe I can help someone else. I hope so.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.