Discussion in 'Welcome' started by JadeKelly, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JadeKelly

JadeKelly Member

I found this forum when i was upset. I hope it doesn't disappoint me like another forum I found where they jumped all over me for feeling crappy. It really sucked.

Anywho I am Jade.. from Idaho.

I've been so angry, upset, etc about everything. I've been sick, I've been dealing with my feelings for someone and other stuff. it really sucks.

I am hoping to be able to talk about my feelings here.

Welcome me?

2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hey Jade,

Am talking to you in chat so thought i'd come welcome you on the forum :smile:

As you've heard in chat, this is asupportive place to be and we will always listen :hug:

Here if you ever wanna talk.

Take care,

3. Welcome Jade! I hope that you find this place very supportive and helpful. I'm here if you ever want to talk. Just catch me on MSN or PM me here. Take care and be safe hun! :hug:
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF jade. You will find that we are very supportive of our members. We understand what it feels like to have times when you are feeling bad. I am glad you found us and chose to give us a chance. I hope you can feel at home here. Take care. :hug:
  5. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Welcome Jade! Sorry your circumstances brough you here, but you came to the right place :)
  6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.