Discussion in 'Welcome' started by abhi_13, Sep 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abhi_13

abhi_13 New Member

i m new here..
    infact its the first time m ever posting in any forum. Honestly, I have been following this forum for some time now and hv been reading about many people and what they have to say. And I feel just so relaxed(sorry if that sounded bad) to read all u people's posts coz it helps me to relate.

I m male,22(will b 23 by the end of the year), with no friends, zero social life, have never been in a relationship(which is actually hitting me the most) and damn confused about wt to do in life. Its been time now, like..more than 6 months that i have been having serious sucidial thoughts, so just thought of droppin in here for some genuine advice before doing the act. I own a small business enterprise as of now which i take care of. There are no financial hassles as such. But I am very lonely. It makes me cry,almost every night. I aint got any friends. And the fact that i have never had any girlfriend even till this point of my life while all the people i have known since school have shuffled their gals like their daily attire, has caught me in such an ugly downward spiral lately, from which i just dont seem to be coming out. And its now even been showing on the business that m running. I have in fact lost all my interests in what i am doing rt now and i juz keep thinking about how i can end it all.. Things have become worse..Mom keeps shouting at home.. My elder bro goes helpless in understanding me.. i am depressed i know.. I am left with simply no sense of self worth...

Btw, i have always been a loner..My school life was bad. I was bullied in all my school years..Never had many friends..and have always been terribly shy with meeting new people..
    I just havnt been able to understand myself. I see people evrywhere who seem to b so happy. And that amplifies the pain....I just hate myself sooooo damn much...that i juz feel like closing the chapter...Its got 2 boring and painful..

SOrry for makin it soo long...i never meant to do that..but i juz couldnt stop wen it came to venting it all out...:(
  2. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF :)
  4. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. Hopefully SF will help you not to feel so lonely.
  5. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

:welcome: to sf and sorry to hear about the troubles of being lonely. i can most certainly relate. if you want a friend feel free to pm to me and vent. i will listen. please take care and i look forward to seein' ya around.
  6. xashleyTX

xashleyTX Guest

:welcome: to SF.
  7. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

welcome to SF hun, hope you find some comfort here.
  8. SpareTire

SpareTire Well-Known Member

Yoooo Welcome
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am glad you feel comfortable here. :hug:
  10. Christianv2

Christianv2 Well-Known Member

Sorry you feel the way you do, hopefully this place can provide with social support and help you feel better. Welcome.
  11. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

just goes to show money doesnt buy happiness...

hope we can help you feel less lonely :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.