Discussion in 'Welcome' started by rocknrollsuicide, Sep 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocknrollsuicide

rocknrollsuicide Well-Known Member

Hi all

I have registered today.
    Have just posted a thread on the crisis forum because that's the situation I'm in.

Perhaps being a member here will alleviate a little the very low feelings I have towards my life, I don't know.

Thanks for reading and sorry for not being very energetic nor positive with my presentation - as mentioned I am not feeling too well about myself and life in general.

Thanks for reading.

2. j86

j86 Well-Known Member

I want to be the first to welcome you to this great community.
    I too am also new just recently joining but you will find a lot of great resources and support here.

Take care,
  3. incognito

incognito Well-Known Member

Hey rnrsuicide, don't apologize for not being all bubbly if it's not what you're feeling.
    I'm pretty new here too. See ya 'round.
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. Unlike the previous posters, you can see I am not new here. I can tell you that you have found a place where people truly do understand many of your feelings and will be supportive of you in your fight for survival. It is perfectly okay that you are not lively and bubbly in your post. There is no need for falseness or wearing a mask here. We accept you as you are. I saw you briefly in chat today. Please take care. I look forward to seeing you again soon. :hug:
  5. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Welcome :) you'll fit in just fine here.
  6. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

7. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

Hi RnR,

Welcome to SF, sorry you had to find us under the circumstances but I hope you can find the support and friendships that u deserve.

Everyone is very understanding, and has been or are where u are now ~ ur not alone.

Theres no need to apologise for how ur feeling.

Thinking of you

Lost x
  8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

9. rocknrollsuicide

I thank you all for your lovely msgs.

10. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. :smile:
  11. rocknrollsuicide

Not much has improved really....

Doubt it will.
    If only I could get that job that I want I still have not had the final answer for....

I'm in deep trouble.

Can anyone understand?

Jeez..I feel like I am talking to the sound of silence really....
    What the hell am I doing here???!!
  12. rocknrollsuicide

Just had a taste of a genuinelly insensitive useless reply through a stupid, shallow, answer/post to one of my threads.
    It's sad and pathetic that a few bad apples - actually more than a few - always feel the need to spoil the good intentions out of something that could be beneficial for others.

I won't open myself up much anymore here on SF from now on.

As far as I'm concerned I am not here to get shit from nasty people - they can shove their shit down their throat since it's what they seem to be made of.......
  13. incognito

incognito Well-Known Member

rnr, come back!:flowers::hug:
  14. RunningAway

RunningAway Well-Known Member

Hey :hug:

I think that if people give insensitive replies - filter them out from the genuine people who would like to help you out. It is the nature of the world that we live in that there will always be people who do not behave in a helpful way, but there is support to be gained here and I think it is worth waiting and listening to those whom you can lean on - those people who will not hurt you.

If you would ever like a friend I will listen :)
  15. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF :smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.