Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Half Zellet, Oct 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Half Zellet

Half Zellet Member

I think this is a realy good idea having a site like this, everyone seems suportive to one another and if my surcumstances change and I can get through this I hope I will be able to help some people. I hope no-one mind I just need to get some stuff of my chest. I have messed up my life so bad I have decided to end it. I have failed in everything I have ever done. Over the last four months my life has realy gone down the toilet and to top it all I have let the love of my life slip away. I have dicided to give myself untill sunday to "talk" myself out of this, although I'm not doing a good job, I am now looking forward to sunday as it will be over and some how I am not so sad anymore. I decided on sunday as it is my birthday, many happy returns lol! I have written notes to all the people dear to me, have my pills and have managed to get to be alone on the day, no turning back. I dont know if anything can stop me know and dont know why I feel the need to tell anyone but I suppose sharing helps. I just cant belive the relife knowing in three and a half days it will be over. Thanks for "listening"

2. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. Please keep talking to us and dont overreact.
    :hug:

3. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, I hope you can find yourself soon

4. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF

hope you decide to not go thru w/ it coz i know things can get better if you give it a chance. :hug:

am here to talk if you need

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I am glad you decided to post here and seek help. I hope we can help you find the reasons to live that you are searching for. Your life is worth saving. Please take care and stay safe. :hug:

6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome: :hug: :hug:

7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hope you can find some support here :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.