Hello

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Blue danube, Oct 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue danube

Blue danube Member

Hello,

I found this site while searching for others who share my problems, Maybe it is a final cry for help.....i dunno. Im 28 and have been suffering for about 8 years now, but plan on ending this in the next few days. I have no friends or family, and I would rather take my problems to the grave then talk about them to anyone. For the last few days I've felt the calmest I've ever felt knowing that I will leave this place and end the constant pain, the self-destructive nature and the suffering within my head.
    I have had no physical contact with people for the past 8 years and I suppose i just felt I wanted to cry out to someone, somewhere...
    make of this as you wish.

2. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

Hey welcome to SF. You are not the only lonely person,many of us are including myself. This is nice place for people like us,you can get any kind of help here,and maybe find some friends,i hope to see you around:smile:
    I am here if you want to talk. Btw where are you from?,Danube is a beautifull river,i live near to it:smile:

3. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

There's a lot of people here who can relate to you totally or partially, I'm one of them, I'm also very lonely, don't have any friends and my family doesn't seem to like me much because they just can't take my depression. Sorry for the short post, you will find company and friends here though, good luck to you here! :biggrin:

4. Blue danube

Blue danube Member

thank you for the kind words
    I grew up in the uk but im of european parents, Czech + Russian. So my name should really be more like vltava but i always liked the danube. Anyway, I hurt myself pretty bad yesterday but im still here for now.

5. seishou

seishou Guest

Glad to see you are still around :smile:
    I can relate to your loneliness. As many many others on this forum can. I'm not good with tips tho, I only wish the very best for you. And that you can somehow find a solution to your loneliness, other than ending your own life. Have you been actively trying to meet someone? or have you isolated yourself from others for the past 8 years? Don't feel obliged to answer, I saw that you would rather not talk about it. But I still feel the need to ask... Pardon my rudeness

6. Blue danube

Blue danube Member

Please don't feel the need to apologise, your words are very helpful to me. I suffer from a serious physical complaint and that is the reason I became isolated . I haven't tried to contact anybody due to a mixture of many fears, etc. And therefore my isolation is my own choice, but it doesn't feel that way. I have no problem discussing my complaint its just the underlying mental issues i cant seem to address or talk about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.