Discussion in 'Welcome' started by InADream, Oct 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InADream

InADream Member

hello all,

i popped in the chat room a bit a while ago. you folks were talking about birds or something :)

anyways about myself, id say im only slightly suicidal. i have had zero attempts yet, although its a constant obsession of mine.
    to make a long story short i had a impecable childhood. just bliss.
    A few surprises and addictions here and there just completely changed my life. i cant beleive where im at.
    added to this is a philosophical obsession with the absurdity of life since my teen years. just wont go away.

about 3 days ago i was desperatly trying to find a way to kill myself. i googled painless ways of suicide, silly me :)
    i started reading testemonies of suicidal people and really found deep comfort and finally i stumbled upon this gold mine here lol

right now im living my life 1 day at a time, going to work with the help of my new found love, cocaine. hoping that the lows will just give me the strength to end my life.

sorry for the formatting im typing this from my phone, my thumbs are in pain now from the tiny keyboard, ow.

well i hope to stick along and get to know some of you people :)
  2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. If you ever need to talk, feel free to message me. Take care hun. :hug:
  3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to sf :)
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am glad you stumbled on us. I will look forward to seeing you around. :hug:
  5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF!! i remember seeing you in chat :biggrin: I hope you find some support here. :hug:
  6. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum
  7. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Hello and :welcome: to SF i look forward to seeing you around the site hun:smile::hug::hug::hug:
  8. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF, hope you can find some strength here to continue the fight. pm me if you wanna chat
  9. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Hello and welcome to the forum. I am glad that you found us. If you ever need to talk I am here for you. All you have to do is send me a pm and I will get back to you as soon as I get it. I am glad that you are taking it one day at a time. Sometimes that is all we can do. I hope that you find all of the friends and support that you can handle. I hope to see you around the forum and in chat. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.