1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by andyc68, Oct 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

hi my name is andy as you can see, i am 40 and i want to find peace from this pain. why am i here? i need to talk to someone who understands how it feels to want to die and just maybe....... one day at a time

2. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Hello and :welcome: to SF i look forward to seeing you around the site hun:smile::hug::hug::hug:

Im 44 and canotally relate to your thoghts and feelings feel free to PM anytime happy to talk

3. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome:

4. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Andy,
    First off I want to welcome you to the forum. I am so sorry that you are feeling the way you are. If you ever need to talk send me a pm and I will get back to you as soon as I get it. Secondly I want to say that I hope you get all of the friends and support that you can handle. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome:

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hello and :welcome: I am glad you ere able to find us. We will help you in the best way we can. :hug:

7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum Andy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.