Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Abby Rose, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abby Rose

Abby Rose Well-Known Member

Hello, m name is Alexis and I am 19 years old. Over the past several months I have been feeling incredibly depressed and alone. I have no family to turn to and am slowly running out of hope. Every time I have reached out for some help it has always gone badly and at this point I feel I am running out of options and have reached a point in my life where I need to make a drastic change. If I am understanding this forum correclty at least some of you have been in a similar situaion as I am in now and any possible feedback you might be able to offer would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerly Alexis

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Alexis. You are right that many of us have been where you are now and some of us still are. I am glad you found us and are willing to share. Perhaps we can help each other. Take care and stay safe. If you want to talk, feel free to PM me. i will answer as soon as I can. :hug:

3. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

alexis :welcome:to sf
    you are right in your thinking that there are ppl here like you.
    sorry to hear about how alone you feel. stick around here and get to know ppl. we are like a family, we are here to help each other any way possible.
    feel free to pm me or get me on msn
    feel free to add me
    take care

4. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF

5. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum

6. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. Hope you can find some help here :smile:

7. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

:welcome: to the forum here. i hope for nothing but the best for ya. continue to talk as you feel led we'll be here and listen. please take care

8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum Alexis :hug:

9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.