Discussion in 'Welcome' started by saint6, Oct 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saint6

saint6 Well-Known Member

hey im new here, i want to interact with people that feel the same way as i do. i feel like no one will listen or uderstand me unless there going threw the similiar problems...
    im 15 yrs old and i fell like shit, im trying to last to finnish out school. school is the main cause for my depression and im sick of it,,, im tried of people judging me, the school looking to me as a nobodie, just no one caring.
    i just feel better when i let me self out and talk to people feeling the same way.
    the only way i feel happy or less sad is when im at home or alone. i cant take school anymore, everyone says that its just like 3 years away and your free, but i dont no if i can last 3 more years before i give in....
    im thinking about dropping out because i fear of the chance of me one day giving in and leaving this world.
    and its not just school its alot of other problems, but i rather not discuss those.
  2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

:welcome: to the forum here. i'm sorry to hear that school is so challenging. those high school years are never easy. i'm sorry. i hope you will find you can continue to vent here as you need, we'll listen. please take care
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. High school can be a very difficult time for many people. Is there something in particular that is making you feel this way? You mention feeling like you are treated as a nobody. Are you ignored or do they treat you as if you can do nothing right/ just curious as to where these feelings are rooted. Three years can seem like a very long time, but it is important for you to do what you can to make it through them. Your education is a necessity of life in todays world. So many doors are closed to you without it. :hug:
  4. saint6

saint6 Well-Known Member

thank you for both of your posts
    and for gentlelady, high school just doesn't fit me, I'm an outcast and i have few friends, and of those i don't no if i can trust.
    I am pretty much ignored, like a seat just being wasted in class. no one talks to me or even looks at me straight. like they don't give two shits if i was there or not. its not just the students but the teachers also, some of them just see right through me.
    I'm almost positive i wont make it through these next 3 years. i no that i will drop out before i try anything else. i don't need school to get through life, they teach us bullshit, lies, propaganda, everything that we DON'T need for our future. for what i want to do with my life they don't teach me, but they only teach me things to make me believe that this world is easy and full of happiness. but thats bullshit have i experienced it myself. I'm just tired of failing every assignment that is about absolute nothing, and having those failing grades predict weather or not I'm going to succeed in life.
    i feel that i could make it through school easier if i had people that understand me and that i can trust, but thats the thing i don't.... i just feel like whats the point of life, if life itself fucks you over.
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry that you are in a school system that does not seem to care for the students. I am not sure where you are from, so I don't know what the educational system is like for you. It always gets my dander up when I hear of students treated as you are. The job of a teacher is to not only reinforce to the student that they can learn, but also that they are an important part of our society. Each has a value unique to themselves. The teacher should ensure that the learning style of the students are explored so that none are left feeling overwhelmed or unimportant. Not everyone finds learning easy. Sorry, you didn't need that lecture. I wish there was something I could do to make you feel differently. I want to see you succeed in this lifetime. I am open to talking if you need. Feel free to PM me. :hug:
  6. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

7. danni

danni Chat Buddy

welcome hun and i'm sorry you gone through alot of stuff know that you are never alone ppl here will help you and help your life to back to the way it use to be. if you need anything i'm here for you hun :hug:
  8. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

:welcome: to sf. sorry to hear about all the problems you are having at the moment. i hope they get resoved. and i agree with gentlelady on the fact that your education is important. i for one dropped out of school at 16 for some of the same reasons as you:hug:
    there are wonderful ppl here that understand and are willing to help you in any way possible.
    take care and stay safe.
    feel free to pm me or find me on msn.
  9. saint6

saint6 Well-Known Member

thx you all so much for your support, this is probably one of the only places i feel welcome at. thank you:smile:
  10. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Hello and welcome to the forum. I am sorry for the late welcome but I have talked to you in chat a couple of times. I am so sorry that your feeling the way that you are. I am also sorry about your school system. I have seen that a lot lately in different schools. If you ever need to talk I am here for you. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss
  11. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Saint :smile: :hug: x
  12. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

welcome to SF hun :hug:
  13. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :smile:

I'm sure you'll find other people who feel a similar way to you here, and hope that you can hang in there and make the most of what feels like shit at the moment. Don't give up!

We're all here for you :hug:
  14. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

Welcome! i hope you find what you need around here and can make some new friends, im not much older than you so am here if you need to chat :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.