Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by NightSpirit, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NightSpirit

NightSpirit New Member

And so here I find myself, perhaps the last resort. But while I'm here I might as well say hi to all. Always willing to listen to those who might want to talk.

As for me, well I'm just dipping my toe in the water. Whether I sink or swim is a 50/50 coin toss right now. I am in the darkest of my darks. I come here to be with those who understand. Nice to meet you all.

2. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF! :smile: Nice to meet you! Hope you like it here :hug:

3. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

welcome to sf, i hope you get the support you want here, we are always here to listen and understand.

take care and stay safe

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome:

5. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome:

6. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :smile:

I hope you find the support you need to swim

Take care :hug:

7. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. Hope you will find here the support you need and make some friends :)

8. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

welcome to sf! i hope you find the help you need here and can always talk if you need anyone :)

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Nice to meet you NightSpirit. welcome to the forum.I hope you find yourself at home here and feel safe to turn to us if you need to share. I look forward to seeing you around the forum. :hug:

10. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

:welcome: to sf. i hope you decide to swim hun. sinking isn't a viable option right now. if you ever want to talk, i'm here. pm me or find me on msn.
    take care and stay safe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.