Discussion in 'Welcome' started by della, Dec 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. della

della New Member

Hi! I am sad, I suppose. I'm seventeen, and I really just don't feel like living anymore. It's funny, because I'm usually a very cheery person, but I honestly feel like I'm at the end of my rope. I wanted to kill myself about a month ago, but my attempt was intercepted. I don't know why I'm here exactly, but I kind of just want to know that there are others out there.
  2. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum.

As you feel more comfortable on the board and are able to express your feelings/make connections with events or people in your life, share them with us and you may receive some valuable feedback
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hey, welcome to the forum:biggrin: hope you find what you need here. feel free to PM me anytime....take care x
  4. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. :smile:
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I am glad you found us. You will find that you are not alone in your feelings. Share with us as you feel comfortable doing. Until then, take care and stay safe. :hug:
  6. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

Aww 17? I truly hope that this forum can provide you with some relief from your problems. My teenage years were the best times of my life. I welcome you to SF & hope you can find the support that you need. :D
  7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF hun :smile:
  8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

welcome to SF :hug:
  9. flowerpot

flowerpot Well-Known Member

welcome :biggrin:
  10. danni

danni Chat Buddy

hey hun i'm the same age as you :hug: if you wanna talk hun i'm here :hug:
  11. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

welcome to SF, im 17 also, if you ever want you to tlk feel free to pm :)
  12. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.