Discussion in 'Welcome' started by PrismBlack, Dec 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrismBlack

PrismBlack Member

Hi, you can call me TS.
    I'm going through some serious issues right now, but I can't post anything at the moment. I have to be going out with my family. I just wanted to make sure I was registered. I'm sorry in advanced because I may end up writing up my life's story. I'm over the old things but they held me in depression when I was less mature so they're kind of important in understanding why I'm feeling suicidal right now.
    I'll probably be able to get back to my computer in a couple hours or so. When I do I hope someone can give me some help because I've been trying to cope but I'm at the end of my rope.

Thank you.
  2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF TS :smile: :hug:
  3. PrismBlack

PrismBlack Member

Thank you. I can tell I'm in trouble; I'm crying just because someone paid attention to me on a forum. I feel like a strong man. :sad:
    Thank you again, it really means a lot that I'm not invisible to everyone. :hug:
  4. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum sir
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome the the forum:biggrin:
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum TS. We are here to listen and support you as best we can when you are ready to share. I hope you can feel safe here with us. :hug:
  7. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

welcome to SF!! i hope you can find what you need here and tell us more later!
  8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

hey and welcome to the forum :hug:
  9. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.