hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by somerandom, Mar 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. somerandom

somerandom Member

hi
    i'm at the end of my tether like most of you i imagine.
    had a few unnoticed overdoses, pathetic hanging incident, mysteriously unsuccessful poisoning attempt, and my first hospital patch up job to a cut wrist last year.
    i'm nearly 30 now and i have basically nothing left to live for. bit of a social retard. don't really fit in to any culture due to a weird upbringing with no role models. no long term relationship ever. parents are religious nut cases who don't have much emotional intelligence... they had kids as an obligation to god etc etc. huge trust issues.
    extremely short attention span, huge problems making decisions. like valium. having trouble finding a job to be excited about so doing soul destroying temp work where no o ne gives a fuck about you.
    slowly disappearing from the world. more than willing to die. living is like a bad dream every day.
    hope someone can relate

2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF!!!! :hug:

If you ever want to talk feel free to PM me.

3. Dreamer uk

Dreamer uk Well-Known Member

Hi welcome to the site.

Yeah I can relate to your situation, I have a lot of similarities.

I know life sucks sometimes and doesn't seem worth living

I hope things get better for you

Best wishes

4. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

I can definitely relate to the feeling of not being able to find a place in the world because of a fucked up past.

If you ever want to talk about anything, drop me a PM, randomly send me a message through AIM/MSN, or email me at the same MSN address.

Welcome to the forum

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. :hug:

6. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

:welcome: to sf!

You've come to the right place.

:sf:

7. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

Hello & :Welcome:
    Of course I can relate to your story, & I'm coming up on your age(well I can never catch up w/ you so I'll always be coming up on you :laugh:). I'm willin to listen anytime you'd like to talk. Untill then :biggrin:

8. oscilate

oscilate Well-Known Member

welcome to SF

9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome:

10. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. I hope you find what you are needing here. If you ever need a friend or someone to talk to, feel free to PM me or add me to MSN. :hug:

11. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. it's a great place to vent and get support. Hope it proves as helpful to you as it's been to me.

12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :welcome:

13. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.