Discussion in 'Welcome' started by lostpuppet, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lostpuppet

lostpuppet Member

Hi, I'm happy to be a member of this site. It is great that there are people out there who are willing to help you. I just wish I could give something back in return and not be so selfish, but regardless I am always the one that needs help.

Anyway, a bit about me: I'm from New Zealand and down here we have one of the highest suicide rates in the world. When we die, the world doesn't stop. It just keeps moving. We only just stepped out of it. But where will we go now? Maybe God will send us to hell. (I think that's only if you don't belive in Jesus and if you're Cristian). But meh, don't try and kill yourself, because you'll probably fail like me and be much worse off. I'm a good exampe of the dangers of surviving suicide. You have so many regrets, but you cannot do anything to go back in time. God will not help you (From what I've seen and from personal experience).

Basically, I just want to say that "Suicide is not worth the risk of failing and maiming yourself." I'm not going to tell you what happened to me (unless you really want me to). All I want to do is let you know that there is a high chance that it might fail. And then after that you might not even be able to kill yourself without the help of someone else.

Maybe you should all just carry on living and be greatful that you aren't like me. Life is a bitch, but we go through most things in life for reason.

Hmm... This wasn't what I had origionally planned on writing, so I am sorry if it is in the wrong forum. But yeah, life is still beautiful for me even though I am now suffering from a bit of brain damage. I somehow feel closer to God now. Yeah, maybe I still have some connection with myself, my friends and family. When I die I'll just be laughing inside my head and the whole world will be laughing along with me :smile:

I love you all. Even though I don't know you I still love you all! :biggrin:
  2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF :hug:
  3. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

:welcome: to the forum
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum lostpuppet. Thank you for telling us about yourself and the effects attempting can have. Maybe it will cause some people to think twice. :hug:
  5. danni

danni Chat Buddy

well to the forum lostpuppet :hug:
  6. Forsaken Heretic

Forsaken Heretic Well-Known Member

Hello lost puppet -- welcome to SF, I hope you enjoy yourself here and if you need to chat PM me any time you like. Takecare of youself.
  7. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum
  8. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

:welcome: to SF!
  9. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

Welcome to SF hun! *huggles* thanks for telling us a little about you, my pm box is open if you ever need a chat :)

10. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

11. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.