Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Asari Attar, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asari Attar

Asari Attar Active Member

I was once helped by a friend in a time of desperate need. She pointed me here because she knew we would not always be near enough, and time zones make for difficult emergency calls. I looked a while ago, but it's taken me some time to finally create an account here. I'm pretty stable for the moment, but things in my life are shaking that. I can chat with people if they need it, though I don't know how much help I'll be. One note, and I'm going to tell people this at the beginning of any one-on-one chats talking about anything, is that I'm in a dorm, and I have no personal space. If I suddenly log off with no warning most likely is that my bubble just got invaded. If I can I'll log back as within a few minutes, but sometimes I won't be able to, or I won't be able to stay much longer.

No one but me will ever see this screen. Sometimes I will need help, sometimes I will try to give what help I can. I'm a bit lost right now, and not very good with words, so please bear with me.
  2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF!!!!!!! :hug:
  3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

4. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum
  5. Surviving

Surviving Well-Known Member

Hi Asari, welcome to the forum!
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF.
  7. Asari Attar

Asari Attar Active Member

Small update. I'm gonna be seeking help and hugs for a while. I'm going through a rough patch with the boyfriend, and I really don't have the emotional strength to deal with it. Suicide thoughts are kinda hard-wired into my brain at the moment so if I get really down I may speak of wanting to. I won't. People makes it easier. I'll try to keep it under control, but I'm drained so my resistance is pretty low.
  8. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

welcome to the froums hun! It was nice talking to you today, and i hope everything works out for you. Feel free to PM me if you ever need anything *huggles*

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :welcome:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.