hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by sadman1981, Mar 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadman1981

sadman1981 Member

hi im definetly going to end my life in next few weeks just wanted to know the easiest ways to do it as ive tried cutting my wrists and taking sleeping pills which have all failed, im 100% going through with this just wondered what everyone thinks

2. TrAgIcK EvEntZ

TrAgIcK EvEntZ Well-Known Member

Hi! Welcome to the forum! :hug:

No one here is going to give you any methods. You don't need any. Whatever it is you're going through, I'm pretty sure you can find a away around it. It might not be easy, but I'll try my best to help. If you want to talk to me about it, PM me.:smile:

3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

welcome! sorry to read about your attempts. please don't try again.
    it can really help to share your feelings here... there's always someone around to listen and support you.
    catherine

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome:

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. We are a pro-life site and will not provide you with any methods. What we will do is offer you support and try to help you find options to help you with continuing on. Learning that you are not alone in your struggles can be helpful. Please stay safe and take care. :hug:

6. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

The only method you'll get around here is to start talking about it!:whip:

7. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

Welcome to the forums hun! I am sorry to hear you are not doing well, please feel free to PM me anytime you need to chat :) *huggles*

Caroline

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.