Discussion in 'Welcome' started by thanksforallthefish, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thanksforallthefish

thanksforallthefish New Member

I posted in here before but I forgot my name and password and email address:sad:

I like this forum because I struggle daily to find reasons to live. It is something I cannot discuss with anyone because it is taboo or upsetting for them. I feel very bad at the moment because I just cannot make myself feel better and alone tonight and it is very hard to think about tomorrow when I know that I do not want to be here.

There are people that I love and have been really supportive towards me so I feel worse because it must seem ungrateful. I hate feeling this way I hate being a nuisance and feeling worthless but I do, so I came here for a while.
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. I don't remember who you were of course, but I'd like to welcome you back. :hug:
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :hug:
  4. Robin

Robin Guest

Welcome to the forum :) Before you think yourself a nuisance ask yourself if you chose to be this way, I very much doubt you did. There's no harm in reaching out to those that are willing to give support, most of us here are in the same boat one way or another and have no qualms offering support to a fellow human being suffering a great deal :hug:
  5. danni

danni Chat Buddy

welcome to the fourm :hug: if you wanna talk my pm box is always open :hug:
  6. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome back to the forum
  7. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome back to SF, hun!! :hug:
  8. Will

Will Staff Alumni

Hey there :smile:

Welcome to SF. It's a great community of nice people, and we all help eachother out. I hope you can find the help you're looking for, and everyone will be glad to have met you.

See you around :hug:
  9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum x
  10. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. :smile:
  11. Corieh Infected

Corieh Infected Well-Known Member

Mwahahaha! Welcome to SF. >>; Sorry, didn't mean to sound scary.

I hope you keep liking it here. <3
  12. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Great name! I have to read that book someday.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.