Discussion in 'Welcome' started by LilDarling, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LilDarling

LilDarling Member

Hi... I'm new. I'm thirteen years old, so I guess I'm one of those over-dramatic emotionally-messed-up teenagers. I make fun of my situation a lot...

Anyway, last month I was hospitalized for a planning to kill myself, and was in the hospital for six days. Now I'm in intensive care therapy...

...So yeah.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hello lildarling' btw nice name! Welcome to the forum :hug: :hug: :hug:
  3. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Seems like many young people downplay their problems simply because of their age. Your issues aren't any less important than those of other people.

Welcome to the forum
  4. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Just because you are younger doesn't make you problems are less important or significant.

Good thing you are still with us.
  5. Corieh Infected

Corieh Infected Well-Known Member

Hey, I'm fourteen, been 'troubled' since I was barely thirteen, and it sucks. <3 So I know that it can be way bad. I don't know how you feel about your problems personally, but my parents have downplayed my problems, and it sucks.

Welcome to the forum. <3
  6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:Welcome: to the forum
  7. Dying_Dreams

Dying_Dreams Well-Known Member

Hey and welcome to SF
  8. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF, sweetie. :hug:
  9. simagirl

simagirl Active Member

welcome...if you ever need to talk to someone, just pm me :yes:
  10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. Let us know how we can support you and help you through. :hug:
  11. LilDarling

LilDarling Member

Thanks, everyone :smile:
  12. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum! I found this place almost three years ago and I think it saved my life. I hope we can help you to make your life better. Keep coming back. We are a friendly lot, and all have our own problems so we understand the problems of others too.

Glad to have you with us.:smile::hiya:

13. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

welcome to SF sweety. If you ever need a chat, i am just a PM away :) Take care

14. possessednomad

possessednomad Well-Known Member

hiya, hope the forum helps, you can always pm just about anybody on here if you need help... and dw its not about age! if you wanna open up about any problems just pm me or anyone else.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.