Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlc20m

Hello...

I'm not sure what to say. I have a hard time talking about what bothers me because I think I'm complaining all the time. I'm not sure where to begin, there is so much. I'm grateful I found this site and the people that are part of it. I feel less alone because of knowing other people are struggling with intense feelings like I am. I have severe complex ptsd because of bad experiences when I was a kid. I'm dealing with bad flashbacks and panic on a daily basis. I'm on meds for the ptsd, but it helps only so much. I try so hard to remain hopeful and positive. My T says to borrow his hope if I can't find my own. But, there are times I get very tired of living like this and just want my pain to end. I've come close to ending my life, but hang on because I don't want to hurt the people I love. I'm feeling really bad right now, but working very hard at just tolerating the feelings and not let them control me. I hope this all make sense. I joined this forum last month, I think, but only got the courage to post today. I hope I don't sound like whining. Thank you for reading. jlc20m

jane doe

welcome!
you´ll ee how people suffers like you and gets betteror try to help eachother...we are a caring family, never hesitate inn pm me if u need help=)

jlc20m

Thank you everyone, for welcoming to this forum. I appreciate all your posts. I look forward to being part of the community.

jlc20m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00