Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Brokenx, May 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brokenx

Brokenx Active Member

I found this forum using google, i wanted to join up to a forum were i could talk to people that new what i was going through.
    At the moment there is not one bone in my body that wants to carry on this life, the only thing that is stopping me from taking my own life is the thought of what happens next.
    I know it sounds stupid, but i'm scared of what comes next, i just don't no what to do.
    My dad committed suicide 9 years ago also, i'm thinking maybe its in the gene!
    Anyways - Yeah..Hi.
  2. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

Hi Brokenx, and welcome to the forum! I am sorry to hear about the loss of your father and the circumstances around it, not that that alone isnt enough to bring you down but is there anything else making you feel you want to die? Feel free to share what goes on in your heart and mind, but thats whenever you're ready and feel comfortable to do so. I hope that here you find what you are seeking, Im available in pms anytime :)
  3. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum
  4. Brokenx

Brokenx Active Member

Well yeah..
    Like i said my dad killed himself 9 years ago.
    Then a about 2 years ago my brother who was 8 was diagnosed with cancer,
    about 5 months later my boyfriend of nearly 4 years left me then another 3 months later my brother passed away.
    Now to top it all off i have been diagnosed with Depression, Anxiety & Agraphobia.
    I have had to leave my home and come and stay with my mum and step dad, i have not left the house in about 6 months and there is not one day that goes bye that i don't consider taking my own life.
    My mum or step dad don't understand me at all and if i'm honest my step dad makes me feel like taking my own life even more..
    Because i smoke and i cant go outside i ask my brothers or mother to goto the shop for me, and if he hears me he goes mad and tells me to get my ass up and go myself, he doesn't understand what its like not to be able to go out, living in doors, wishing you could go outside..

5. Brokenx

Brokenx Active Member

Sometimes i think, if i died the only thing my mum would think about is the cost of the funeral.
  6. protonaut

protonaut Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Brokenx, thank you for sharing your story with us despite how hard it must be for you right now.

I've lost three relatives (two of them to suicide) and lost one of my friends to suicide within the past five years, so I understand how weird everything can feel. Many users here have faced similar issues and will be willing to approach sensitive matters that are important to you. If there are any thoughts (negative or otherwise) that you need to express, I'll be available to listen and discuss them with you if it would help.
  7. Brokenx

Brokenx Active Member

thankyou :)
  8. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Hey brokenx. Welcome to the forum. I hope you're finding everything okay. There are lots of ppl here to talk to who will understand you.
    Im sorry to hear about the loss of your father...but you can't let that beat you down, stay strong and pm me if you need to chat :)
    Take care,
    Aimee x
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :hug:
  10. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

Welcome to SF hunny. I hope you can find the help and support you seek here. Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat *huggles* Take Care.

11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I am glad you decided to give us a chance. :hug:
  12. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. If you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me. Take care. :hug:
  13. Brokenx

Brokenx Active Member

thankyou for all the warm welcomes.
  14. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

welcome x
  15. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

I hope everything will get better for you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.