hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by soliloquise, Jun 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

I am sam, based in west wales uk.
    I have chronic ME and complex ptsd which is what led me to find this forum.
    Going through a bad time at the moment and need support but also hope to offer it. Before I got ill ( 2 yrs ago ) I worked in mental health.
    My problems stem all the way back to childhood... long story.
    Since I became ill, I work when I can on my music, and I have just finished my second album. There is a bit more about me on the link ( myspace ) in my profile.
    Not sure what else to say. Um..
    i am a vegan, a hereditary witch, have purple hair, play fiddle and guitar and live with 2 large dogs and 6 cats in the sticks.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. Soory to hear about the issues you face. Nothing that causes complex PTSD is easy to overcome. I suffer from that too. I was interseted to see you are a musician. Music is a very integral part of my life. I hope you are able to feel at home with us. Take care and stay safe. If you feel like sharing more, we will be more than happy to listen.

3. danni

danni Chat Buddy

welcome to the forum sam, I dont know much about ptsd but my ears are always open to listin to you and I be here when you want to talk. Your not alone in this we all come together and help people out.

4. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum

5. beauutyy

beauutyy Well-Known Member

welcome and duuudde,i love purple hair i bet you look amazing with it:)
    and if you needsomeone im here<3

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :welcome:

7. SVRLJIBRLJI

SVRLJIBRLJI New Member

Beautiful words.I am 20 years old and have huge back problems.I have always trained basketball,and i was pretty good.Now i have to stop playing,i suffer pain every day and it will only get worse.There is no cure except operations which will relieve me of pain but also make me criple.I will never be able to do sports.I will kill myself when it becomes too hard for me to take it.Till then i plan to live as normal as i can.I dont know when will that day come but i think i will know what to do when it comes.Too bad,my life could be a great adventure and it will end so early!!!!

8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

welcome to SF x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.