Discussion in 'Welcome' started by blinky, Aug 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blinky

blinky Active Member

Hi all. To be honest I feel posting this topic only as being the polite thing to do, useless otherwise. Do I want attention? I don't know I don't think so. I'm skeptical that i'll make any friends as that's the story of my life, trying and failing and being alone. In fact don't even bother replying, i'm tired of seeing the "hi welcome!" trivial reponses everywhere i go, you dont really care and i can tell. i'm sorry if i sound like im in a bad mood, i guess i am. so do me a favour and just dont reply :/ lol what am i doing here honestly? i dont know
  2. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

ha sorry hun, but i gotta reply.
    welcom to SF
    i really hope you find what you need.

And I'm here.

SO drop me a PM to talk.
    I'll be your friend.

3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

well I won't say hi welcome then :laugh:
    but either way, I think you'll find a lot of people here feel similar to the way you do.
    Hope you'll stick around and post. Pm me anytime :hug:
  4. blinky

blinky Active Member

thanks. yknow i dont even know what it is that i want. i guess i just wanted to vent because i have nobody to vent to. i dont even know where to get started on that one, i guess thats for other forums. 26 year old woman who physically feels twice that age and is probably mentally half that age haha bleh
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. Sometimes we just need to get out in the open how we are feeling. Feel free to post here andheve the opportunity to receive support from us should you need it. Until then, take care and stay safe. :hug:
  6. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. :smile: :hug:
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :hug:
  8. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.
  9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Hey hun

Sorry I am replying :tongue:

Everyone here is very caring and supportive and I'm sure you will make many new friends here. Please don't hestitate to PM me if you want someone to talk to. And the chat room is a good place to meet new friends too :smile:

Take care of yourself and I hope to see you around x
  10. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

"Do I want attention? I don't know I don't think so."

Of course you want attention. Did you know that love is impossible without it?

"i'm tired iof seeing the "hi welcome!" trivial reponses everywhere i go"
    Uhh :blink: ....:biggrin: (And sure enough, eh? LOL)

"what am i doing here honestly? i dont know"

You are reaching out hon.
  11. blinky

blinky Active Member

lol well it's just that, I've been really lonely and i've tried joining several forums (not related at all to suicide and depression, just general interests of mine such as xfiles) and i'd post this really nice introduction leaving plenty open for conversation but nobody ended up interested. all I'd end up getting is "welcome" one word replies which I cynically put down to "just increasing my post count here, disregard". Felt like all I'd do is try to make friends with people who have the same interests as me and no matter what people just didnt have need for one more to talk to. mind you, I tend to give up easily :/

I spose I do want attention, i spose everyone does. I've come to believe wanting attention is a bad thing, which is probably bad I guess.
    I feel bad about my lousy introduction now, I want to explain I was just being cynical and stuff. But you guys are so friendly, I expected to be ignored and I wasn't, you deserved a nice hello. You all deserve a pat on the back. So i'm sorry for the moody hello
  12. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

Oh God. LONELY? Sweetums, I've come to the conclusion that deep, chronic loneliness kills. Yep u read right, i think loneliness can kill. Loneliness and me are close buddies, but of a 'fighting' kind and I just sense that he is about to win in a future that draws ever closer.

Do wha-? :blink: Damn girl I think you just singularly created a sentence that is some sort of recursive doule-negative. Or something. Hehe. :)

Sweetheart you've nothing to explain or feel sorry for. We (i) am here to listen and give helpful impressions on what you feel.

Y'know, I don't think you ever once mentioned depression. Let's talk about that. Wouuld you like?

John ToHelp
  13. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

Hey, since you said you didn't mind. Welcome to the forum. It's pretty good and supportive of people no matter what you're going through. :cool:
  14. Bagpuss18

Bagpuss18 Well-Known Member

no one is going to ignore you on here honey.

i understand the loneliness thing; i understand the forums thing; i understand the attention thing... i understand.

pm me or email me if you need to chat. you will never be ignored on this forum hun'.

im not writing this to add to my post count; i just havent been on in a while and thought now that im back to my daily SF fix i will start keeping on top of the intro section, so that i can reach out to all new people. then everyone will know at least one person cares. but ive never seen an intro thread with less than 10 or 20 welcome postings on it, on this site, as of yet! but the guys were there for me when i was new, so i want to be there for new guys too.

x x x x
  15. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

Welcome :tongue::biggrin:

Yh, I can't really blame you for the introduction, almost seems like something I'd do lol, on a bad day anyways. Well, I think you've come to the right place. We're all a little lonely I guess, and needing of attention, so don't feel bad about it.

I hope you find whatever it is you're looking for. For me, i guess, don't really know what that is yet. I've been in sort of a daze for the past few weeks, and just been on here alot. like, yh, alot....:blink::tongue:

So, if you need anything, feel free to p.m. me

16. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to sf :D
  17. Izziebabystar

Izziebabystar Well-Known Member

hey hun
    love the username its cool

welcome to the nutty world of sf
    all of us here will do our best to help you
    if you get any problems dont hesitate to come talk to me
    im on like everyday and so yeh