hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

serivok

i'm 19 and i really don't know whats wrong with me. i never seem to fit in anywhere, which gets lonely. on top of that very bad things just seem to happen everywhere i go, every time i try to fix it i end up making things worse. my fiance went from loving me to hating me in two weeks. all i know is that its my fault. i thought things would be better for everyone if i wasn't in the picture so i secretly tried to kill myself but i failed. after that i went on the internet and found this site. i don't know what i'll get from this but hopefully it will help.

Starlite

Hi Serivok

Welcome to the forum! I am sorry you are going through some tough situations right now but i hope you will find the support you need here. There are lots of caring people on this site. I hope in time you will feel comfortable to reach out. :hug: If you need to talk please don't hesitate to post anytime.

Theory

Welcome to SF :smile: Serivok, it's not your fault if fate decides to make everything go wrong around you! :hug: Don't blame yourself please! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00