1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by DoesNotExist, Oct 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoesNotExist

DoesNotExist Member

Okay. I'm 15 and I have severe Attention Deficit Disorder. I also suffer from severe depression. About a year and two months ago,while my family was in the process of moving into a new home, my father passed away and I had to leave everything behind and move to another state. It's definitely more violent here and my social worker told me that it's "hardened" me, but I think she's bullshitting half the time any way. Since he passed away, my grades have suffered drastically and have caused me to question what I want to do as a career. In March of last year, I attempted suicide and couldn't bring myself to go through with it all the way. My mother found out and since then I have every kind of psychoanalyst known to man tracing my every move. About a month ago, I had a nervous breakdown and created strict guidelines that I convinced myself to follow or suffer the consequences. I also burned the word "FOCUS" into my ankle, although I can't remember doing so and I think self-mutilation isn't the way to go in the first place. So now I have a million other problems going on in addition to more psychologists and all that. More medications. More fighting. And once again, I can't help but contemplate putting myself out of my misery again. So here I am.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum hun :welcome:

I hope you find the help and support you need here. :hug:

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.

4. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Wow you sound interesting.
    Welcome to the forum. :hug:

5. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

HI croc

Welcome to SF!

6. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

welcome, hope you like it here :)

7. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Welcome to sf I hope you find the support your looknig for here:hug:

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I am sorry to hear about your father. Moving can also be hard on you. I hope you are able to find the support you need. Take care. :hug:

9. DoesNotExist

DoesNotExist Member

thanks you guys. you sure know how to make somebody feel welcome. i feel more comfortable already :)

10. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums. I am glad you feel welcome and hope to see you around on the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.