Discussion in 'Welcome' started by DoesNotExist, Oct 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoesNotExist

DoesNotExist Member

Okay. I'm 15 and I have severe Attention Deficit Disorder. I also suffer from severe depression. About a year and two months ago,while my family was in the process of moving into a new home, my father passed away and I had to leave everything behind and move to another state. It's definitely more violent here and my social worker told me that it's "hardened" me, but I think she's bullshitting half the time any way. Since he passed away, my grades have suffered drastically and have caused me to question what I want to do as a career. In March of last year, I attempted suicide and couldn't bring myself to go through with it all the way. My mother found out and since then I have every kind of psychoanalyst known to man tracing my every move. About a month ago, I had a nervous breakdown and created strict guidelines that I convinced myself to follow or suffer the consequences. I also burned the word "FOCUS" into my ankle, although I can't remember doing so and I think self-mutilation isn't the way to go in the first place. So now I have a million other problems going on in addition to more psychologists and all that. More medications. More fighting. And once again, I can't help but contemplate putting myself out of my misery again. So here I am.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum hun :welcome:

I hope you find the help and support you need here. :hug:
  3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.
  4. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Wow you sound interesting.
    Welcome to the forum. :hug:
  5. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

HI croc

Welcome to SF!
  6. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

welcome, hope you like it here :)
  7. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Welcome to sf I hope you find the support your looknig for here:hug:
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I am sorry to hear about your father. Moving can also be hard on you. I hope you are able to find the support you need. Take care. :hug:
  9. DoesNotExist

DoesNotExist Member

thanks you guys. you sure know how to make somebody feel welcome. i feel more comfortable already :)
  10. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums. I am glad you feel welcome and hope to see you around on the forums.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.