Discussion in 'Welcome' started by 101N, Nov 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 101N

101N Member

Hi, I posted the other day when I was nearly suicidal however now that I'm feeling slightly better I suppose I should introduce myself properly.

I don't really know what to say other then that I've been suffering from depression intermittently since I was around 13. I'm not very good at admitting I have problems and usually prefer to isolate myself and internalize everything. However since that apparently hasn't helped me I'm trying something different and talking to other people about how I feel. So far I've only managed it over the internet but maybe soon I'll have enough courage to get help in the real world and break free from the cycle of self loathing. Looking foward to talking to you all.
  2. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

Hi there 101N, Nice to meet you, im always around if you feel you need someone to chat to, just drop me a PM or add me on MSN :) Take care, and welcome to SF :hug:
  3. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

welcome 101n, hope you can find the courage to open up a bit here then maybe to someone close to you.
  4. 247j

247j Active Member

Hey 101n a big pat on the back for signing up and trying to chat to us about some of the things bothering you, well done I know just how hard that can be :)

You should be proud of yourself, I'm really glad your feeling a little better to and are trying to talk to us :)

Welcome to the family we are here to help and hopefully after a little while of chatting with us you can go and chat to someone face to face who could help you have made a huge start :D

If you ever need to chat I'm here a very warm welcome to yourself :D

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum!!
  6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.
  7. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum
    hope to get to know you better :heart:
  8. quest