Hello. . .

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Bloody Roses, Nov 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bloody Roses

Bloody Roses Member

For the past year my life has been something quite similar to Hell, who knows, it might even be so.
    I am only thirteen but yet have gone through depression, cutting, burning, almost killing myself (and others) as well as ODing and having many a friend with worser lives than mine.
    My life though, isn't that bad. I live in a perfect town, attend a perfect school, have the right kind of friends and belong to a perfectly functional family.
    So why can't I be happy with what I have like so many peers of mine?
    Right now I'm dealing with thoughts of suicide, burning/cutting and getting over my little bro's car crash (he lived, but I don't think he should have).
    It's hard for me to believe that we all actually exist, that I exist, and that I have a past and present such as so. I can't tell if this is all a fantasy or if I'm actually here and breathing. Please help me. Please.
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry to hear you have these feelings at a time in your life when you should only have the worries of a child. Have you had any type of therapy to help you cope with these feelings? Let me welcome you to the forum and let you know we will do what we can to offer you support. Please take care and stay safe. :hug:
  3. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF, :hug: I'm around if you want to talk.
  4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to SF :)
  6. Hello.. :welcome: to SF...

I'm sorry you're feeling this way :hug: I'm only a pm away if you ever need me...

Cheryl x
  7. jam1e

jam1e Guest

Hello, and welcome to SF!:smile:

You're not alone. I have a big house, nice cars, a family who love me and all that. So why do i feel alone? Who knows?:sad:

Material things are of little relevance sometimes.:sad:
  8. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF!

I hope you find the help and support you are looking for

9. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to sf hope you find the support you need here its a very friendly place. Take care and stay safe
  10. thelaststraw

thelaststraw Active Member

Hello, and welcome :hug:
  11. Bloody Roses

Bloody Roses Member

I've had four therapists. The one I'm on now is ok, so-so but I still can't tell her anything that matters until after she finds out by me being found out.
    Thanks for welcoming me everyone, but sometimes even this kinda thing can't help me. I've tried it before and hopefully this one is better than the last. :(
  12. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

HI and Welcome to SF! :smile:
  13. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forums hun :hug: :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.