Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Godsdrummer, Dec 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Well I stumbled across your forum when I was searching suicide stuff on Google. I am a 42yr old male from Illinois. I have made some half hearted attempts and one serious attempt back in November. My wife left me after 20 years of marriage and is filing for divorce. My car is a piece of crap, my credit is shot, and now she is taking so much money from me for child support that I can hardly live. I am accessing the internet thru work. They ar ok with it.

That is the readers digest version of life so far for me. Am thinking about getting a helium tank and trying again in Janurary.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello forpetessake,

welcome to the forums. I am glad you found us :hug:
  3. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

welcome to the forum
    many members stumbled upon us and have found support and help to find another way, i hope we can do the same for you
  4. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hello and welcome to SF. I am sorry for such hardship but I hope you will find the support you look for among us. Hun remember that you are not alone going through separation and divorce on this site so perhaps you will meet them and I do pray that you'll find the courage to go on for yourself and your child. All is not over even though it might feel that way right now. There are always other options.

5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.
  6. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF
  7. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Welcome to sf hope you find what your looking for here :hug:
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. Although things are tough, you will get through. :hug:
  9. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF, i hope you find the help & support you seek

10. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :D
  11. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Hola! Welcome to SF!! =)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.