Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by MeLBlack, Dec 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MeLBlack

MeLBlack New Member

Hello,

In 2000, my father committed suicide... I never saw it coming, I was 20 at the time. It's almost 10 years now and it's still affecting me a lot. Loosing him was like loosing a part of myself that I will never be able to find.

Since that day, I have change so much. I can't appreciate life anymore. I have been thinking of suicide for a while(years). As I am getting older, I feel less and less useful on this planet.

In a way, I don't want to die...but I feel it's the only way to get the pain out of my body and my head...I feel alone.

I wish that I can found some people who feels like me.

2. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

welcome x
    i hope that you can find support here :hug:
    pm whenever you feel like it

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.

4. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hello and welcome to Sf, have you had any bereavement counselling at all?
    I hope you will find the support you are seeking on Sf.

Hazel

5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. :hug:

6. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

i was going to suggest the same thing. usually when something traumatic like this occures counsilling is normally shoved down your throat. Would you be open to it? also people in your situation normaly benifit very well to medical treatment, you see make a doctors apointment and discuss your feelings with your gp, they can help or at least refer you. :hug: and welcome hun i hope you get help :hug:

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to sf mel :hug:

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. It sounds as though you still have some unresolved issues concerning your fathers suicide. I am glad you are reaching out here. That is the first step. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.