Hello..... .

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Alice Denny, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alice Denny

Alice Denny New Member

Hello everyone.
    I'm very new to this but i hope it might work. On the 13th of January '09, my 17 year old sister attempted suicide. She took a massive overdose on painkillers and prescribed antidepressants but thankfully she is still alive..... .
    She was in a coma for the first 3 weeks after the accident and is out of it now, but still not concious. She may have suffered brain damage but nobody really knows what happened.
    In a way i feel it would have been much easier if she had died and i really hate myself for that but i cant help it.
    Please i know im not the only one and if someone could help me i would be so grateful ... .
  2. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

Hi Louise

I'm so sorry for what you and your family are going through. It must be really hard having lots of unanswered questions - I can not even imagine the emotions that you are currently going through - it must be really tough.

If you ever want to talk things through or just have a friendly chat then feel free to contact me :arms:

3. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi, welcome to s.f.

i am sorry for your difficult situation with your sister. that is very sad. and of course you are having some very conflicting feelings.

i hope you find lots of support here - i'm always around if you need to talk..... :hug:
  4. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Hi Louise,

Welcome to SF. I am very sorry to hear about your sister, all of you must be going through some very stressful times at the moment :hug:.

I hope here you will be able to find some support about your experiences.

Take care, Claire xx
  5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.
  6. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Hi Louise,

I'm sorry to hear about your sister. That's terrible. :sad: I'm glad you found this site. Many people on here can empathize with your situation, and I've found this site to be nothing but a wonderful support system.

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Louise. I was saddened to read about your sister. I hope she recovers fully and can receive the help she needs to bring hope back into her life. I don't know that we can give you the answers you are searching for, but maybe you will be able to gain a small bit of understanding and support for you along with it. :hug:
  8. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Welcome to SF
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to sf :)

Im irish too:biggrin:
  10. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

welcome x
  11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Louise,
    Sorry to hear about your sister!!My best wishes are sent to you...Just how are you doing thru all this?? You sound like you are very strong...I hope your inner strength helps you thru this..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.