Hello!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Hotwaffles, Feb 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hotwaffles

Hotwaffles Member

Well, my name is Greg, I'm turning 19 in March, I live in Ohio at the moment. I've recently gotten out of the military on an Honorable discharge for anxiety/depression. I have permanent heart problems because I used to abuse cough medicine and do all kinds of drugs, stupid decisions. I currently live with my friend and his parents. I play on going to college to major in something along the lines of computer repair, or anything dealing with computers. Randomly for days out of the month I get really depressed and suicidal for no real reason, I refuse to go on meds because they decrease your sex drive, lol, I can't have that happening. I'm a Spiritual Satanist, don't preach to me I don't want to hear it, and research it before you accusing me of being evil :dry: That's about it I guess.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
  2. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

Hi Greg :)

Welcome to SF. Hope it helps you :)

Ellie

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Greg,
    Welcome to the forum!! I'm sure you will find plenty of support here. The members are very kind and watch out for each other!! As far as your beleifs everyone has there own. I follow Native American beleifs and they put up with my shit...lol...I guess thats what makes this place so diverse..Take care and see you around!!

4. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

welcome x

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum eric :) :hug:

6. Hotwaffles

Hotwaffles Member

lol? haha

7. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

welcome to the forum... it is a very understanding place. and no preaching! yay! seriously, we dont' do the judgment thing here. . .. so glad you reached out - hope you find a lot of support.....

:hug:

8. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Greg.

Claire xx

9. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

'ey there, welcome to the forum :D

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. :shake:

11. Anime-Zodiac