Hello...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by JoSaKiToon, Feb 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoSaKiToon

JoSaKiToon New Member

Hey,

I guess I should introduce myself...

I personally never thought of suicide, but today I found out my sister has tried to commit suicide, but called 911 on herself after taking an overdose of her medications...

I broke down on the phone with my mom, and am freaking out. I am torn right now as to whether or not to drive home (a long-ish drive)... I kind of just want to hug my parents and see my sister who is still in the hospital...

I can't believe she would do this, it freaks me out since I am so far from home that the last time I would have seen her was her birthday over a month ago.

I guess that is it for now...

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I hope she is ok.
    Go home and hug your parents.
    and here's a virtual hug :hug:
    :welcome: to the forum as well
    :arms:

3. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

Hmm reading this makes me realise again how horrible it could have been for my sis. Im sorry you, your parents and your sis have to go through this, but im glad youre responding like this, seems you care a lot about her and with a brother/sister like you, shes really lucky and im sure with your help she can feel good again

4. JoSaKiToon

JoSaKiToon New Member

thank you for your hugs already...

I am still unsure if I am going home... as I cannot afford to lose work.. maybe after work tomorrow..

I appreciate the welcomeness... I am confused as to where to post on here... but I am just poking around...

*ps. I am her older sister..*

5. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

welcome to the forum. . . you are going through a very difficult time....i wish you the best, and hope you find support here. . (((Hugs))))

6. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome :hug:

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome :)

8. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

Hey, welcome to the forum. :D I hope your sis is all well.

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I am sorry to hear your sister was at the point she needed this cry for help. I am glad she found the strength to call 911 and begin the slow process of healing. She is lucky to have a caring sister like you. Keep supporting her as only you can. Take care. :hug:

10. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

welcome x

11. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

Maybe you could call yourself sick or explain it at work, or go in the weekend if you dont have to work in the weekend. Anyway good luck and take care tomorrow, or is it already today :unsure:

12. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey JoSaki,
    Welcome to the forum!!! You will find it isn't always the case of us all being ill.There are people here to just support others and to learn..I hope your sister will be alright!! I think you should go this weekend and give her the biggest hug you can muster..She will need the support right now. You both can talk later when she is feeling better..I hope your parents are also maintaining alright..This must be an awfull feeling for them to have almost loose one of there children...Best wishes!!!

13. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.

14. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Welcome to SF!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.