Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Depressed_1986, Mar 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Depressed_1986

Depressed_1986 New Member

My name is Petter, and I am 22 years old (I`m borned in December 1986), and live in Norway with my family, which means my parents and one dog.

I have very much to tell, but first of all, I will thank you very much for this site and forum. I have been a member here for some few days now, and spended the time to read through some threads in hope to get some helpfull information, and I am very gratefull too you, because I feel a lot Viser now.

I have learned to think more positive, and see more of the small things in life that can makes me happy. I`m very glad for that.

Unfortunetly it is a lot of things that makes my life too a big hell.

First off all, I was a very unpopular kid in the school time, and every day was like a living nightmare.

In my life, I have just had one Girlfriend, and she brooke up after 8 months. That is almost 7 years ago. Since that i havent had any girl, and I am still virgin (unfortunetly).

Now, I was in Job as a car mechanic as I am educated for, until I lost it for some weeks ago.
    That was very hard for me. Especially since it was the 3. Job I had lost since 2008. Every place I have worked on says the same about me: I am a perfect guy in many ways, but I didnt make to work effective enough.

My parents are very nice and kind too me that let me live with them under their roof, but unfortunetly they have some realy bad sides too.
    Especially my mom. They tries to controll my life in a very sick way, and I have no privacy life. That is very hard for me. Off course I have talked too them about that, but they be angry and upset, and wont listen.

I haven`t any real friends (and I have never had) and no one I can talk too about my situation and problems.

I fantasize about suicide every day, but I know I am too week to make it (Unfortunetly). But in the last time It has been much more than usual.

I havent talked to any shrinks and doctor, and I never will.
    I dont think them can help me.

I dosent make to write anymore now..the keyboard is full of tears...

Sorry for my bad english..
  2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hello & welcome to Sf, I'm glad you have found us and hope that you will receive friendship & support here.
    We are a varied group but the one thing we have in common is that somewhere along the line we reached a stage in our lives when desperation made us search for a site such as this.
    We do understand because we too have been there.
    One point in your post I would like you to think some more about is...
    Without actually seeing and talking to a doctor you don't know what help they can offer, please don't give up on them without even trying to find out if they can help you.
    I look forward to getting to know you on Sf.

3. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF, Peter. :)
  4. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Petter.

Looking forward to seeing you around.

:hug: Claire xx
  5. Black_rainbow

Black_rainbow Well-Known Member

hey peter/petter i'm not sure if it was a spelling mistake or not hehe ^w^ nice to meet you, seems like you're in a pretty low place right now, you can always talk to me, just message me or ask for my email
    take care xx
  6. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi..... i am so happy that you came here. ..
    hunni you sound very down. . . but i hope you can find support here with us. . people here are so amazing and caring. reach out to us and you can always pm me anytime.
    i wish the very best for you! :hug:
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. Please don't dicount any medical help. If there is something that can turn things around for you, you should at least give it a try. i am sorry to hear you have been struggling. Perhaps you will find the support you need here. :hug:
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forum!!!
  9. Depressed_1986

Depressed_1986 New Member

Thank you all very much for support=)

The reason too I sayd that I never will talk too a shrink or doctor is that I dont think they can realy understand me, and I have heard about a lot of situations that they broke their silence duty.

I have used very much time to think about it now, and I will give it a try if things dosent get better at all now.
  10. xan

xan Chat Buddy

That isn't weakness, the feeling that you can't do it is your strong will to live, it means you have hope. Hold onto that.

Welcome to the forum, I hope you can find the support you need here.
  11. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Peter
  12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to sf :)
  13. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Welcome to SF!
  14. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

welcome x