Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by ShadowFax, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowFax

ShadowFax Member

Hello. Ive just joined after reading around the Forum a little. I think its because I feel the need to have someone listen to me vent about my stuff and who better than random strangers on the net who can really understand?
    I dont want to go on too much just yet but a bit about me.. Im 23 years old, Ive been suicidal for a long time now, when I was 13 I tried killing myself by eating a bunch of these green poision pellet things for gardening. Its kinda funny when I think about it now though. Anyway, im sad, real sad. I hope I can find some kind of peace here in this little forum and some friendships. And maybe save my own life.

2. Phoenix1985

Phoenix1985 Well-Known Member

Hi, welcome to the forum.
    Hope you can find some
    help for yourself here :)

3. GeekGurl

GeekGurl Well-Known Member

Hiya and welcome. we're mostly a friendly lot so i'm sure you'll be chatting away and making friends in no time.

There's a chatroom if you wanna talk to people live. and if you need to you can PM a forum buddy.

and there's always someone around to offer a :hug:

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I am curious as to how you chose your name because I know of a great band that was called ShadowFax. I listened to some of their music in the '80's.

5. ShadowFax

ShadowFax Member

Thanks guys, I already feel very welcomed :)

I actually got it from The Lord Of The Rings, there's a horse called Shadow Fax :) Kind of a LoTR nerd here.

6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forum Shadowfax!! Sounds like you are off to a good start!!

8. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Greetings Shadowfax. May the grass be ever green under your feet.:biggrin: Seriously I'm glad you found us and hope you find as much help and support here as I have. Best wishes, Simon.:smile:

9. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

welcome x

10. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Welcome to SF!

11. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Cassie.

:arms:

12. ShadowFax

ShadowFax Member

Thankyou, thankyou everyone! Nice to meet you all :)

13. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

welcome to the forum... i hope you find lots of support here. and many LOTR fans...:smile:

pm if you want to talk.....xx:hug:

14. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:welcome: to sf!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.