Hello...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by LostFemale, May 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostFemale

LostFemale Member

...not sure what to expect here, found the site whilst looking for methods tonight (found nothing I liked doing that!). Looks like I've come to a better place anyway.

One past suicide attempt 20ish years ago taught me that better days do come... but I am in difficult times again now, and feel such pain for so many reasons... wanted to press a button and be out of here tonight.

Well, I've never searched for suicide methods or this type of support before; what an evening!

Anyway... greetings to one and all. x

2. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF LostFemale! :)
    I'm glad you found us instead of what you were looking for.
    Sorry you're suffering so much at the moment, I'm sure you'll get the support you need here. :hug:
    Feel free to PM me for anything.

3. LostFemale

LostFemale Member

Thank you Mel-x... and I feel better already actually! If I get down again in the midst of my turmoils, I'll be on this site, and not any sinister place. Thank you. x

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm really glad you found us instead!! :) Welcome to the site. I hope we can help you. If you ever need anything, you can PM me anytime.

5. LostFemale

LostFemale Member

Thank you WildCherry, and I'm glad too! Thanks. x

6. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Lost.

I think the majority of us here found the site cos we were googling methods, so you're not alone hun.

I do hope you find us supportive.

:hug: xx

7. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome SF.

8. LostFemale

LostFemale Member

Thank you, thank you, for the kind comments and welcomes!

It's so ironic, to find solace amongst sadness... I appreciate it though. x

9. Help2397

Help2397 Member

:sad:Welcome LostFemale , Not sure what this group is about either
    Just joined the other day because I was feeling really down . Checked out
    the Chat room and sat in there for a while before I said anything. They
    say things will get better and I've given up praying . Don't know what
    I'm expecting out of life . Just want to laugh once in a while .

10. LostFemale

LostFemale Member

:) It does get better, honestly it does. I'm just hanging on through, I don't really think I'll 'do anything daft', but I do have the feeling. I know it will pass though, and I will laugh again, as you will too. Something I read here last night, and enjoyed, was the sticky by Jess on the Suicide Forum board, the one that's called 'if you're suicidal, you should read this'... I found that comforting, and already have first-hand experience of some of its wisdom. Hang on in there Chris, and in the meantime seek comfort and avoid pain where you can, there are brighter days ahead for you, I'm sure of it. xxx

11. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

Hey, glad to hear you're feeling better and not like you'll do anything daft. I'm sure the feeling will pass, but whenever you just want to let it out come talk to someone on here, we're happy to listen :) xx

Oh and welcome =)

12. LostFemale

LostFemale Member

:) Thank you Colourful! xxx

13. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to sf :welcome:

14. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I'm glad you found the forum...I also was at wits end when I joined.. I have found the members to be very supportive and they have saved my life twice since I have been here..I'm sure you will meet some very nice friends here.. Welcome to the forums!!!

15. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I am glad you found us and chose to give us a chance to support you. :shake:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.