Discussion in 'Welcome' started by torfrida, May 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. torfrida

torfrida New Member

I'm a 40 yr old singleton living in the UK. I was kind of looking for a how-to site more than anything, but found this by accident. In a seriously dark place at the moment with no chinks of light that I can see. Too many issues to bore you all with!
  2. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

Hey and welcome to SF torfrida!

We're happy you visit us for support.
    We will do our very best to support you in any way possible.

If you want to talk to someone please send me or someone else a message and we'll do our best to help you.
    My message box is open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. :)
    Also be sure to join the SF chat for support or if you just want to chat.

Take care,
  3. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Wecome to SF. That's how I found this site too. Maybe you can share more when you feel up to it. I started out little by little, then made some contacts and on-line friends here.

This site saved me. I hope it works for you too.
  4. flayflow

flayflow Well-Known Member

welcome to sf hunni

we are all here to help with any situations you may have, no matter what they are or how bad you might think they are. we've heard everything.

your able to message me any time you like hunni

take care

5. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.

Most of us stumbled upon this site whilst googling methods, so you're not alone hun.

Share your story if/when you feel up to it, we're here to support you in any way we can.

:hug: xx
  6. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Torfrida, welcome to SF! I'm glad that you found SF and decided to join. Lots of people here understand the sort of feelings one finds in very dark places.

Please feel free to share with us on the forums whenever you wish. Sharing helps you by allowing you to get things off your chest, and it helps others understand your situation and sometimes see something they hadn't known about their own circumstances. You'll find lots of supportive people here.

I hope you begin to feel better soon. :hug:
  7. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :D
  8. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF torfrida! :)
    I hope you find the support you need here, feel free to PM me for anything. :hug:
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum :hug:
  10. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.
  11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums..We all are here to help support you.. Feel free to share more when you are up to it..
  12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. Don't worry about having to many issues to share. We are more than willing to listen and support you wherever we can. i hope you find a place where you feel comfortable. take care and stay safe. :hug:
  13. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

I first joined this site after trying to google methods, so in that we are similar.

I'd love to chat with you, just shoot a PM my way, my ears are great with listening to anything from music to problems, so there are never too many :)

Take care
  14. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

15. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome. I hope you feel comfortable enough at some point to talk about what's brought you here.
  16. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi, welcome to s.f.

open up as much as you like, we are interested in all you have to share, and we do care about you.

there are many different stories and backgrounds here at the forum, and we are very accepting and understanding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.