Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by tls5669, May 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tls5669

tls5669 Active Member

Hello all

I'm Tony, thanks for taking the time to read this. Hopefully I can get some encouraging words here.

The despair and anguish has almost reached its crescendo. Like when a marriage falls apart but the couple stays married because of their kids. My life has fallen apart but I stay alive because of my mom. She is the only reason Im alive. Ive lost every semblance of hope, and on my last thread.

I just hit 40 the other day and my depression has gotten substantially worse over the years, it doesn't go too well with a mid life crisis (unemployed right now). I dont love myself, truthfully I never really have.

I have my suicide letter on my hard drive, and obviously since Im typing right now I havent gone through with it, but I can quickly print it out or e-mail it to the few friends I have. But Im sooooooo close to printing it out.

[<mod edit-gentlelady-suicide note>

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2009
  2. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

Hey and welcome to SF Tony!

We're happy you visit us for support.
    We will do our very best to support you in any way possible.

If you want to talk to someone please send me or someone else a message and we'll do our best to help you.
    My message box is open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. :)
    Also be sure to join the SF chat for support or if you just want to chat.

Take care,
    Jehuty

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

*hugs*

Welcome to SF. I'm so sorry for what you're going through. I hope you can see that there's still hope. You've reached out here, and there are a lot of amazing, caring people out here. Please don't let go; keep talking. If you ever want to talk, or just need a friend, you can PM me anytime.

I hope you give us the chance to get to know you, be your friend and help you. You don't have to give up all your dreams; like I said, there's still hope. Please, try to hang onto it!

4. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF Tony!!

I can totally relate to your first couple of sentences regarding your mother and being out of work. I started helping my mother out several years ago and I'm 54 now. I have made some great friends and contacts here at SF and I'm going to need every one of them when my mom's 'time' comes.

I spend a lot of my time caring for her. I don't know what your exact situation is, but just the fact that you mention her lets me know it's very close. Just think of her when you think of going through with any of your 'plans'.

I hope you can find the same close contacts here at SF and I certainly would welcome a private message...I respond to all.

Mike

5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.

I know you will find encouring words and support on this forum.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum Tony,

I hope you find the help and support you need here :arms:

7. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Tony.

:hug: xx

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Tony. I am glad you have chosen life as of this time. I am sorry to hear of your struggles. I do think you will be able to find support fom our members here.

I am sorry I had to edit out the last portion of your post. We do not allow suicide notes to be posted here.

Take care of yourself and stay safe. :hug:

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Tony welcome to the forums...

10. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

Hi Tony!

You don't need the note. I am always here for you if you need someone.

11. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome to SF, Tony! I hope you find the support you need here. :smile:

12. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi tony, welcome to s.f.

i have found amazing support here, and i hope you do as well.

i am very sorry for your pain, and your situation, but please know you have come to the right place; here we all understand, there are common bonds we share though we come from many different parts of the world and differing walks of life.

pm if you want to talk, and please lean on us for support until you feel stronger. :hug:

13. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

Happy to have you here! We're here for you if anything :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.