Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Paranoy, Jun 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paranoy

Paranoy Member

Hello. My name is Gary and I'm 18.

I've known about this place for a long time but never decided to sign up until now.

I have been a loner for about two years now since I left school because I didn't attempt to keep contact with any of them. Being lonely is a bit boring. I sometimes have suicidal thoughts, I have some ideas as to how I would like to kill myself but things at the moment don't seem bad enough for me to go ahead with those plans just now.

Not sure what else to write here but ask me any questions that you might have.

2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

Hi there.

3. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

Welcome to SF Gary!

4. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Gary.

:hug: xx

5. Poirot

Poirot Guest

Hello mate, ive been a loner for years. weekends are worst for me. im 25 so its hard, but your 18, plenty of time.

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Gary. Sounds like you need some type of hobby or something so things aren't so boring for you. Glad you decided to join us. :shake:

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Gary,welcome to sf :)

8. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF! Aside from taking care of my mother I'e been kind of a loner for several years. However, I still try and work in some reading, some good music and some computer chess (which I lost at often).

We're here to offer support and/or advice when you want.

Glad to have you with us!

9. Tavil

Tavil Well-Known Member

Welcome Gary! Glad to have you here. :)

10. triggs

triggs Account Closed

hey gary, losing touch with friends can be dissappointing and saddening, but it doesn't have to be the worst thing. i know it doesn't seem like 'real' friends, but there are plenty of people here who i'm sure you'll get along with wonderfully :) and you can start building friends here.
    i hope things improve soon. if not i'm always here to help, just PM me whenever you want and i'll get back to you as soon as i can :hug:
    welcome to SF! :) triggs xx

11. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF Gary! :)
    Feel free to PM me anytime you need help, hope you find the support you need here. :hug:

12. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Gary!!

13. Paranoy

Paranoy Member

Thanks for the welcoming posts.

14. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF!

15. waterfall

waterfall Active Member

welcome to the forum :)

16. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

hey :welcome: to the forum :hugtackles:

17. NotSureAnymore

NotSureAnymore Well-Known Member

Hi Gary, welcome to SF. I hear ya, I'm 27 and I haven't really kept in contact with my friends from high school, and the one's that I do seem to be kinda shady. I'm single with no kids and the majority of high school buddies got married and had a bunch of kids.

But I do have my small group of close friends that I talk with. I think you should let it all out in the poets corner. xxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.