Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Soft Serve, Jul 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soft Serve

Soft Serve Well-Known Member

No offence to the site but I don't want to need to spend a lot of time here. My moms boyfriend and her recently trapped me in Louisiana. They moved here intentionally before my 18th birthday in an attempt to keep me around, because I clean and cook and do all that other stuff. All my friends and helpfull family are in Indiana, and I found a way there next weekend.

Sorry if anyone lives in Louisiana but it's not for me. I've only met drug addicts and generally angry people. The heat is killer, and the bugs are the size of my skull and have some insane fetich for trying to steal my blood in spots that are difficult or awkward to itch in public. (It's like they know.)

I sleep on an air mattress in the laundry room, I don't know anybody here I like, and I've got no job or friends or even a reason to leave the house now. My mom likes to take advantage of that and take off with her boyfriend leaving me to watch their 3 kids (one 3 year old, and two 1 year olds) while they go and "look for work"*

* translated to drinking off our asses. *

They've done this before. The last time they did I tried to walk to a shelter and got hit by a car and had to come back home... (It was a bad day). They came home today drunk and started a fight so I looked for something to help and here I am.

2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Well welcome to SF. I'm sorry to hear about your situation and I'm here to talk whenever you need to.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to sf :)

4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!! I'm sure you will meet alot nicer people here than what you are dealing with now..PM any of us and we wil just listen while you vent your frustrations and we will try and help to support you!!

6. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF Jesse! :)
    The way your mother treats you is unfair, you'll find many kinder people here. :hug:

7. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Jesse.

:hug: xx

8. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum

9. Soft Serve

Soft Serve Well-Known Member

Thank you everyone. I'm on a similar forums site where it automatically subscribes you to threads you post in so I expected it to here as well which explains why I hadn't checked back in here. :rolleyes:

I learned the lesson though...:D

10. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF =) Hope you find some support here.

11. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

welcome to SF!!

12. triggs

triggs Account Closed

hi jesse :hug: welcome to the forum
    i hope you find all the help and support you need here :)
    if you ever need anything, i'm always here :heart:
    triggs xx

13. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Jesse. i am sorry to hear about the situation you are in. I do hope you are able to find the help you need to change things. Nice to meet you. :shake:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.