Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Irada, Jul 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irada

Irada New Member

I'm not sure how to introduce myself, I've never been any good at talking or expressing myself, so I'm just going to give it a shot. My name is Nathan. I am 17 years old and I'm autistic. I've been depressed for most of my life. I've nearly given up all hope. I'm about to fail year 12 and I don't even care. I have no plans for the future and don't see myself living for very long. When this year is over, my friends are all going to go their separate ways and I will slowly drift from them and eventually shut them out.

I'm not even sure why I'm here. I guess I just feel so trapped and miserable. I've tried counseling, anti-depressants, nothing makes life bearable. Suicide is on my mind nearly every waking hour.

I'm not sure how to finish this post, so yeah. Hello to everyone.
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Greetings and welcome to the forums.
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hey Nathan, welcome to SF!!
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Nathan,welcome to the forums :)
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome Nathan glad you are here. Don't worry about your marks you did what you could do and all that matters is you can try again. You will meet lots of helpful and kind people here.
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Nathan. Your post was just fine so no need to worry :) I hope we are able to provide you with support for the issues are dealing with. :hug:
  7. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

Nathan, if you ever need anything don't be afraid to ask!
  8. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF =)
  9. triggs

triggs Account Closed

hi nathan :hug: welcome to sf
    life can be incredibly hard sometimes.. but hopefully we can make like that much more bareable for you :smile:
    if you ever need anything, i'm always here :heart:
    triggs xx
  10. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Nathan.

:hug: xx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.