Discussion in 'Welcome' started by |- Lost :☆: Dream -|, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. |- Lost :☆: Dream -|

|- Lost :☆: Dream -| Account Closed

Well I am here. =/
    Probably for the same reason most other people are, and I'm just depressed and feel suicidal sometimes.
    I didn't know where else to go for help.

I feel kinda bad with this intro. It feels awkward to introduce yourself by saying "Hi, I showed up here because I want to kill myself. I didn't know where else to go for help."

Though, it's the truth and it kinda comforts me that perhaps there might be a place of help and hope. So, I'm glad I found this place.

Anyways Hi.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum :) :hug:
  3. |- Lost :☆: Dream -|

|- Lost :☆: Dream -| Account Closed

Thanks. :smile:
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi its is hard when you are alone with your thoughts I hope coming here you will see there are people who care and are supportive to each other. Depression sucks but there is ways of getting it under control Medication does help sometimes and talk therapy is the best getting to know why your depressed and how to change your thinking to make you feel better Glad your here and vent here any time you need to.
  5. FallenRyo

FallenRyo Active Member

Hello :hug:

Talking about with people who know where you're coming from helps, and is a helpful life-line.

Nice to meet you
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!! I'm sure you will fit in here comfortably..The members here are supportive so don't be afraid to vent or just talk. We will listen and offer you support..
  7. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to Sf
  8. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

Heya, welcome to SF. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.