Discussion in 'Welcome' started by dcspride, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dcspride

dcspride New Member

Hi guys!! to be perfectly honest with you guys, I joined this site thinking it's a forum to share information about suicidal. I am a big fat chicken where I want to just kill myself without any pain. I am going to tell you guys reason why I want to kill myself.

Everything happened so quick so I don't know where to begin. First of all, I am addicted to gambling. I start betting on sports about 4 years ago. Before, I was gambling occasionally but lately I am getting to the point where I can help myself. I lied to my parents to get the money which they didn't have(they even borrowed it from their friends) to blow it all on sports gambling. To be exact, I blew away 60k in about 3 months. Of course, my parents do not know I spent this money on gambling. Instead, they think I have this money invested somewhere and they are expecting their money back by end of novemeber. At first, I was like I can get the money back. But as I lost more and more money, I didn't know what to do. You guys probably think I am stupid for gambling and stuff.... and I do agree I was stupid. But it's to late to regret. couple of months ago, I was thinking about how I am going to get the money to pay my parents back. But now, I just think about how I am going to kill myself. This is really fucking bad.......I don't know what to do......
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Greetings & welcome to the forums.

I recommend telling your parents the truth, also it's understandable what you did. Best of luck.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forum. :hug:
  4. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum :) i hope that you can get some support and find it a good place to be :hug:
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I think your parents will understand about the money they won't understand about losing you. Talk with them get a part time job and pay them back Money they can replace a son they cannot. Tell them now don't let it drag on.
  6. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF =)
  7. fweeps

fweeps Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum!!
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I agree with Violet,you need to break the news to them and then get your self some counseling to help you fight this addiction..Welcome to the forums!!!
  9. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum and i also agree with violet. At the end of the day iots only money. I think they would be happier if you told them the truth instead of finding out after you killed yourself that the reason for doing so was because of the money if that makes sense.
  10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. Gambling can be a serious problem. It is an illness and you can seek treatment for it. Please tell your parents and get the help you need to fight this addiction. :hug:
  11. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.