Discussion in 'Welcome' started by LotusFlower, Oct 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LotusFlower

LotusFlower Antiquities Friend

I am 29 live in Ontario Canada. I have PTSD, DID, Borderline personality disorder, OCD, Severe Depression and according to my drs an eating disorder.
    I have been in and out of hospital since I was a teen. And first tried to kill myself when I was 11, I also self harm. I am in a bad way right now and left the hospital against my drs wishes. I got tired of them not doing anything. My husband and I have recently separated and we have one daughter. We are still good friends and have even talked about taking me to Toronto or Ottawa and seeing if I can get admitted to a long term hospital.
    I guess that is it I have never been good at this introduction thing
  2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

You did just fine with the introduction :) . Welcome to sf hope you find some support and answers here :hug:
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Lotusflower I am sorry the hospital was doing nothing to support you. I do hope you can get into a long term facility as it does help. The team approach of helping you works better. Most long term facility has that team approach and has so many activities to help you heal. Glad you came for support
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiya, welcome to the forum :)
  5. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Welcome to SF! Hope you get the support you are looking for!
  6. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey :) welcome to the forum. sorry you have been having a bad time but i hope you find that the support here helps you :hug:
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I hope you find the help you need. I am glad you have the courage to seek help. Take care and stay safe. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.