Discussion in 'Welcome' started by seamless, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seamless

seamless Well-Known Member

Hi, I thought I'd introduce myself, I usually never do.

My name is christopher, I'm 19 years old and I've attempted suicide 2 times before and am coming here because I've been feeling really bad again. I'm not sure why, I haven't been able to sleep well in the last 3 days and am beginning to abuse my medications and alcohol.

That's a brief summary of me. I hope to meet some coo people here, as I think one of the many reasons I feel so crummy is I have only one friend and I've been pushing them away and I feel as though they could be better off without my drama.

Thanks for listening, I'll see you guys around.
  2. Piffle

Piffle Member

Hi Christopher and welcome to SF. Hope it offers some comfort being here. Oh, and lovely avatar.
  3. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey christopher, welcome to sf :) its good to see you here. i hope you manage to make lots of friends and create yourself a support network here :hug:
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi Christopher, welcome to SF!!
  5. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

welcome to sf
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Christopher, welcome to the forums :hug:
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Christopher. Remember that the abuse of drugs and alcohol only add to the issues you are facing instead of helping to resolve them. I do hope you are able to find much needed support here with us. :shake:
  8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome lots of supportive people here.:biggrin:
  9. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Welcome Christopher. Sounds like things are tough for you at the moment, here if you want to talk. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.