hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by hojita, Dec 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hojita

hojita Member

hello...just joined.
    My name's Kelsey, I'm 19. I've had suicidal thoughts since...probably age 11 or 12. I've been on meds for 2 years, just took myself off of them, they never really helped with anything. I don't know what I "am" I've been diagnosed with depression, anxiety, and bulimia, but God knows if I actually fit anything really.

Just can't escape the idea that suicide is something I'm "meant" to do. Hoping to find more people who have had suicidal ideation for most of their lives and manage to stick it out, you know?

2. forgotten1591

forgotten1591 Member

Hi kelsey,

First off welcome to SF. My name is Edgar, I'm 22 and have had suicidal thought since I've prob 14? or so. I've never been on meds though. For the most part atleast for me is just taking it one day at a time, helps to keep busy.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Kelsey! Welcome to SF :)

4. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey kelsey :) welcome to sf. nice to meet you :shake:

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Kelsey, Welcome to the forums!! I have been suicidal since I was thirteen when I had my first attempt.. I am fifty two now with two more attempts thrown in there..I spent years stoned on pot so that got me thru that stage of life..I have spent the last seventeen years in total isolation.. I live with me sister and barely talk to her..I've been in therapy for four years and on meds for about twelve years.. They finally found the right combination about two years ago that work for me.. They have had to make increases here and there once I got use to them being in my system.. So you aren't alone in feeling suicidal.. There are many on this forum who feel the same way..

6. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF, Kelsey!! :) :arms:

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Kelsey. :shake:

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

welcome to SF:santacon:

9. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

hi
    how are you
    welcome to SF :)

10. leeone

leeone Member

Welcome.

I am new to this site and it seems to help already, just knowing other people out there are like me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.