Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Frenchie Gal, Dec 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frenchie Gal

Frenchie Gal Guest

I'm new here and suffering from depression, but I have suicide thoughts even though I know I'd never be able to do it myself. Wherever I walk it seems that I just want something bad to happen.
  2. Katii

Katii Well-Known Member

Hey & Welcome to the forum :bubble:
  3. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

hi there and welcome to the forum here. i hope as you have a chance to share here that your bad feelings will begin to subside more and more. you deserve good things to happen. take care
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome!!
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum :)
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. You are not alone in your feelings. i hope we can help you through them. :hug:
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey FG, Welcome to the forums!! You are sure to find many of us here feel the same way you do..You will get alot of support here, just keep posting and the more you do the more replies you will get..When your new Greetings are slow to come because of time zones, and other duties such as family and work also tend to slow things down.. But I wish you warm welcomes as the others do..
  8. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

how are you?
    welcome to SF...
    im like you(but i want good things)...and many other the same...you are not alone...people here are so kind and helpful...they can help you if you let them talk to you...I hope you feel better soon...
    take care :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.