hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by gabethebabe, Dec 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gabethebabe

gabethebabe New Member

My name is Gabe and I am a 26 year old guy from Pennsylvania. I have a full time job and am trying to finish college part time. I am married with two baby sons. My one son is from my wife and my other son is from an ex girlfriend. I have fought depression as far as I can remember, but never got the courage to get professional help. I am hoping that I can find help here. I found this site via Google. I don't have many hobbies and try to be happy, but am having a lot of trouble doing so. My marriage is falling apart even though we have tried to work it out. I don't know what to do with my life and want this new year to be different. This past year has been the worst in my life and I am trying to move past it, but can't seem to.

2. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum gabe, i hope you find the support your looking for.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi Gabe, welcome to SF!!

4. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

hi,
    how are you?
    welcome to SF,i hope the new year give you the happeness in your life & marriage.
    take care :hug:

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Gabe, welcome to the forum! :hug:

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Gabe welcome have you thought about marriage councilling and yes therapy for your depression would help. Glad your here lots of supportive people here.

7. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

Hey Gabe, welcome to the forum! keep posting :)

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Gabe. I hope you are able to find the support you need here. :hug:

9. Miyabi

Miyabi Guest

Hello Gabe –

The only way things change is if you change them.
    Reaching out is a good first step. No comes a more difficult one.
    Will you honor yourself and your marriage and your wife, and two sons by securing the help of a professional in overcoming these emotional hurdles?

May you realize the strength of your resolve. And may you move beyond the trappings of old, into a new terrain wherein lie the answers you seek.

Breathe. Focus. Free...
    Good luck, Gabe!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.