Discussion in 'Welcome' started by AfterFact, Jan 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AfterFact

AfterFact Well-Known Member

Hello, I am a 13 yearold from the Heartland, luckily no where near the bible belt. not sure how long I will use this account, as it depends on my next -erm- incident. I decided I need help, and this site seems like a good start.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad your here welcome I just answered another post I didn't realize you are only 13. Please talk to your parents they will help you. Time to get helpnow okay Don't go on like you are doing reach out to them they would not want to see you hurting. There is so much therapy out there to help you. Again just start talking here Here is a good place to open up because so many of us can relate and understand.. Good for you for trying
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome. I hope you'll be around for a while!
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome :hug: I'm glad you found us :)
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I am glad to hear you want help. We are hear to listen and offer you support, but you really need to talk with someone that has the power to get you the help beyond what we can offer. Talk to your parents, a teacher, school counselor, friends parents. Is there someone like that you feel you can trust? :hug:
  6. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

Hey, welcome to the forum!
    I hope you stick around and talk to us :)
  7. AfterFact

Thanks for all the Welcomes :)
  8. Miyabi

Miyabi Guest

Hi AfterFact. You're right: registering to the SF forums is a good first step.

As you can see, the SF members have laid down a warm and sincere welcome for you. Maybe, armed now with these many kindnesses from your new friends, your resolve will strengthen and you will speak with your parents, and let them help you find the professional support you feel you need.

My hope is that you will find the support you need to make your life what you need it to be. Existence is a moment; live your moment.

Good luck, little buddy.
  9. AfterFact

I will try :)
  10. nameslot

nameslot Account Closed

Hello AfterFact.
    Welcome to the Forum. I think you are only the one person whose age is only 13 year. Make sure you read the rules.Have a good read through the sections of the forum,i'm sure most of your q's will be answered there,if not then feel free to ask.

Thanks for joining and sharing it.
  11. AfterFact

Thank you for your welcome :). Hopefully I can get to my 14th birthday.
  12. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum after i hope you do make it to your next bday :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.