Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Imbue, Jan 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imbue

Imbue New Member

I hope everyone is doing well and finding the support they need here.

I'm almost 26 years old and I believe I'm an undiagnosed major depressive, dysythmic, or schizoid. I've had suicidal ideations since before I was 16, but have never attempted entirely because of the effect it would have on my family. I self mutilated some years ago and still bear many visible scars because of it. I have told very few their origin, but people often notice them and assume.

I've all but given up on meaningful relationships of any kind, happiness, and any feelings of fulfillment. I continue my life as it is because I know nothing else. I make it through each day because I honestly don't know how not to. Everytime I try to fall asleep I plead to never wake up. Some days I imagine my family dying so that I may be free to do the same.

I don't know why I'm here introducing myself in this way, but I signed up so that I may learn how others cope with perceiving their lives as I do. It's possible that this is just some twisted form of catharsis I'm allowing myself since I seem to be systematically eliminating most other outlets.

I'm sorry for the monologue. Once again, hello, and I hope all are well.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2010
  2. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

welcome here to sf. we are really glad you are here, and i hope you may find the answers that you need here. we're a very caring bunch of people and will listen to what you have to say. please take care and continue to share as you feel you need too.
  3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Welcome to the forum. I hope you can find support and comfort here. We are all here to help you through whatever it is you are going through :)

Take care hun :hug: xx
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi welcome and reach out okay lots of people who care.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Imbue, welcome to the forum! :shake:
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I am glad you chose to seek support by joining us. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.